A downloadable game for Windows
The AL3017 speakers are arriving during the night. This speakers can detect musical frequency changes. Unfortunately they also interfere with the teleportation system from planet Neighbours. The living beings from this planet hate music and they will try to kill you.
I had less time than I expected to make the game. For that reason a lot is missing, main menu, decent UI, score system, pause/unpause (Warning! if you press ESC it will be game over and you will have to retry… I know bad design decision).
The game has a total of 4 songs.
I intend to improve a lot on this when I have some time off work. For now I’m curious to know the interest of people on the idea itself. Thank you for playing!
How to play
- WASD / Arrow keys to move
- Mouse to shoot
- Design, programming, art by Miguel Pólvora
- Music “Feather Waltz” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- Music “Ghost Dance” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- Music "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" Tchaikovsky
- Music "Les Toreadors from Carmen" by Bizet
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.